Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Why!

Well first off let me tell you why I am here. Over the last several years I have felt a strong calling from God to reach others that are as passionate about the outdoors as I am. God has placed a spot in my heart for this ministry and has really pushed me to be the best I can be.

I also feel that God has placed a gift of writing in me. I love the fact that I can just sit down and start writing and the Holy Spirit seems to take over.

Over the last year or so I have written several outdoor devotions as well as other devotions that aren't so much outdoors. Most of my devotions have been shared on another blog, Wings of the Morning. This is my mother-in-law's blog and just last week as her and my father-in-law were on a cruise celebrating their 35 wedding anniversary, she ask me to feel in for her and write on her blog.

By doing this it sparked an interest to start my own. So by the grace of God here goes nothing. I Hope that each of you find something in the words that I write that will truly touch your life.

God Bless!

No comments: